- Search for humpback whales, sea lions, eagles and porpoises
- Explore quaint harbour villages including Lund & Gorge Harbours
- Discover First Nation Pictoglyphs
- Witness spectacular coastal scenery
- Stay at exclusive wilderness lodges: Homfray Lodge and Tsa-Kwa Luten Lodge on Quadra Island
- Cruise aboard our vessel for exclusive coastal cruising – only 16 guests
Getting to and from Lund from Vancouver
There are a few options to get to Lund, BC from Vancouver. We suggest flying into Lund. There is a complimentary shuttle is offered ONCE a day between Powell River Airport and Lund at 11:15am daily. You can also make a trip of this and drive and take a BC Ferry to Lund. Our sales representatives will be able to assist you with your travel arrangements.
2020 Tour Pricing
All prices are based on double occupancy. Other rooming options are available. Please talk to one of our agents if you would like to enquire about the options available.
- All accommodation, meals and house beverages included
- Flights from Vancouver (YVR) and Lund, BC are excluded but can be booked through our agents
- Taxes and fees are excluded