Cultus Lake Beach Day & Hike
All taxes included but booking fees excluded
- Bus transportation
- Experienced, fun, and friendly tour guide
- Picnic lunch includes: 1 sandwich, sweet square or cookie, piece of fruit. We encourage everyone to bring a refillable water bottle.
- Stop at a Local Brewery (beer not included)
- All Canadian taxes and fees
- 7:45 am Meet your guides at Canada Place
- 8:00 am – Depart for Cultus Lake
- 9:30 am Arrive at the Teapot Hill Parking Lot
- 9:45 am – 11:45 am – Hike uphill with a view of the Cultus Lake
- 12:00 – 3:00 pm – Free time to enjoy the lake. Your guide will set up games including Volleyball, sack races, soccer balls and Frisbees
- 1:00 pm – Enjoy your picnic lunch in the park
- 3:30-3:45 pm – Depart Cultus Lake for the local brewery and choose from 15 beers on tap or bring your growler and take your favorite one home.
- 4:30 pm – Depart for Canada Place, arrive at 6pm