All taxes and booking fees included
- 3-hour White Water Rafting trip!
- 3 meals – 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Camping equipment – sleeping bag and shared tent
- A fantastic tour guide
- Discount on optional activities
- Amazing sightseeing
Day One - Vancouver to Fraser Valley
Meet your guide at Canada Place 9:00 am. You’ll drive through the Fraser Valley. There will be a stop at a lake for a hike and free time (location dependant on weather and season). Arrive at the campsite around 5:30pm. Set up tents and camping equipment. Enjoy a dinner (included) Campfire and party/music jam session
Day 2 - Fraser Valley to Vancouver
Breakfast is included this morning. You will then depart on your 3-hour white water rafting adventure! There are two rafting tours: Classic and Canyon:
- The Classic tour is recommended for first-timers and is the more relaxed tour – it is still very fun though. It is a bit less intense, and there is a stop to see a waterfall. There are also lots of places to get off if you feel too scared to continue. If you are not a strong swimmer you must go on the Classic
- The Canyon tour is the more adventurous one, and you must be a confident swimmer to do this one as the rapids are more intense. You have to do more active paddling. There is an optional cliff jump partway through. If anyone gets too scared to continue there are not many places to get off, and you do get off you will have to wait a long time to get picked up as it is more remote than the Classic.